Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

complain abt HDFC + EBAY

this is not gud by ebay + hdfc bank because both are giving facility to buy something 20% off with HDFC20EBAY code this code expire till date 5 july i am adding lots of product and but 1st off july west time around 10 to 20 hour to buy somthing to eb...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful

What is your return policy.

If a buyer gets the product but doesnt like the product much then ebay does not return it and the ebay person who calls is so rude. Its been my worst experience. Do you guys just sell or are you even a bit of customer friendly.I want to know what can...

Ordered mobile received deodrant

I ordered HTC desire 816 @Rs.24700 on 28/06/2014 and i received the order on 30/6/2014. I was shocked when i opened the packet, the inside seal of the mobile box was broken and there was a deodrant in the box in place of mobile. I am deeply disappoin...

Payment in Process

Hello, I had made 3 purchases on Ebay through Net Banking and all 3 purchases are showing as Payment in Process, I dont know why this happened as its for the first time, I request you to kindly process the payment as soon as possible or kindly refund...

Inauthentic Seller

The seller seems to have fake positive feedbacks. Here is why : 1> Item sold on 20 Jun, 2014 22:27:30 IST feedback received on 20-Jun-2014 22:28 IST 2> Item sold on 19 Jun, 2014 23:10:06 IST feedback received on 19-Jun-2014 23:12 IST 3> Item sold on ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order cancellation of used Amazon Kindle e-book reader but cant do so. Please help. Urgent reply.

Dear ebay Executive, I want to cancel my order of used Amazon Kindle ebok reader, which I purchased on 18.06.2014, but have been unable to find any option on ebay website so far. Moreover, the toll free customer care of ebay is not getting me through...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful