cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont buy items with dealers warranty...........check out deals of the week

faransqi_09
Community Member
dear all,
for education of all buyers there are sellers who are selling items with sellers /dealers warranty at very attractive prices. i was about to fall in 1 of the trap. some of these sellers are power sellers.please dont get duped. still you want to go for it please check your location and the sellers location if you acnnot raech him physically again advice is dont fall for it.Generally Dealer's/sellers warranty iems are grey/refurbished items. IT IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE THE MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY WHICH GENERALLY AVAILABLE ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

please post your comments positive sellers are also welcome.
Message 1 of 53
latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

spl_ind
Community Member
I am sorry, I did not get you. Can you please explain in detail about the difference between a Seller Warranty and a Buyer Warranty?
Message 2 of 53
latest reply

amitsaini9
Community Member
hi spl_ind
he is right, he is telling the diff between seller warranty and manufacturer warranty not seller and buyer warranty, let me explain, suppose that you wanna buy a camera of sony, there are 2 listings one is offering 3 years sony warranty other is saying 1 year warranty and difference is of rs. 1500, you may want to buy the cheaper one,you can buy it but consider that you may not get warranty for cheaper one, on the other hand if you buy the one with sony india warranty, you can forget the seller after receiving the goods and if there is any fault go directly to sony india service center
Message 3 of 53
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@amitsaini9 Thankyou!
Message 4 of 53
latest reply

faransqi_09
Community Member
yup.
a sellers warranty is that in case something goes wrong u have 2 go to the seller e.g say u r from amritsar and the seller is in guwahati ,for repairs u have 2 go to guwahati.
Manufacturers warranty: say u buy a camera of sony,even if your town does not have a sony dealer or work shop u may go to nearest or neighbouring dealer for warranty utilisation of repairs or replacement........
good luck and happy and careful buying for all plz educate all.
Message 5 of 53
latest reply

well, one good news is that eBay is now claiming that all deals of the week products come with manufacturer warranty. this is a very good thing indeed. lets hope eBay keeps it up!

this is the first time after becoming member that i have enough confidence to buy something from deals of the week. -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 6 of 53
latest reply

i take my words back...this time most of the LCD TVs under Deal of the Week items are under the scam that is Dealer's Warranty...and a lot of unsuspecting people have bought these too! -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 7 of 53
latest reply

Hello

Incase of dealer warranty you have to courier it to seller the product. Insuch warrantys also you will get best service. Here seller and buyer both has to share shipping charges.

Whereas incase of manufacturer warranty product you not have to pay any charges. Only you have to go to service center for repair.

Thanks
rhtdm.6624
Message 8 of 53
latest reply

atulbhai
Community Member
even i am surprised yar. almost 35 people purchased lcd tv with dealer warranty.. people are crazy.. really
Message 9 of 53
latest reply

maddy1542maddy
Community Member
jk_camerazone is also selling the items with dealers warrenty only SONY DSC-W320 DIGITAL CAMERA 14.1MP 4X ZM + WARRANTY(dealers warrenty)
Message 10 of 53
latest reply