Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Guarantee Violation - Fraudulent Seller!

Dear Sir/Mam,I am writing about a disappointing experience I have faced recently with Ebay. The details of which are given below:Item Id: 161442283320Paispay Id: 37710884723Claim Id: 731170Date of Purchase/Payment: 25th October, 2014.Date of Delivery...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Request to refund

Hello Dear, Now, accidently chose one item from ebay and booked it. Now i want to cancel this item and expecting to refund the amount. Could you please guide me where to raise cancel request. Thanks,--Mustafa

when will i get my refund coupon??

the claim was closed im my favour deciding that i will get refund coupon in next 10 day.which never happened.no email no message no call..seems to me like they have forgot about me.i am really feeling harrased now.My advice is never accept any coupeo...

seller not receiving calls.

Dear sir, my ebay id is lycos_ebay and paisa pay id is 37776160825.i have purchased a item from ebay seller and transaction is in COD.normally all seller who having big score of feedback are shipping the item in 48 hours.and as i also need the item u...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

worst experience ever

I am a regular online shopper, but never have I experienced such a pathetic customer service. First of all, I raised an eBay guarantee claim, which did get resolved. But it's been almost two months and I still haven't received my money! Every time th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How long to process claims

I have raised 3 claims for my recent purchases from eBay India Except for one of the claims, which was for item not received, the other two are for items received in poor condition or used items being passed on as new How long does it take for eBay t...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! seller saying that he shipped the product and is delivered, and requests for pay money

I had purchased one product from the ebay..due to non shipment of the product on the time, I recieved the refund and got the money back. Now the seller mailed me that, he had shipped the product and it is delivered some days before and request for a ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund for delay

I purchased Gionee Pioneer P4 on 10 th October. Firstly seller changed item that "color on Availablity". So I raised a claim and seller agrre to send a black color mobile. But from 11 th octber Bludart putting wrong status. Expected date of delivery ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund annoyance

I had a refund of more than 28000 and it has been 10 days hence but no signs of any returns !! even your customer care executives are lying about it !!!!

Claim ID' 691768 not resolved in time

Dear sir/Madam,I have purchased item on 7/10/2014 and item not received till 19/10/14 (paisa pay id: 37549631609). I raised refund claim on 19/10/14, but not yet received amount till on date. This is the worst service i am getting every time from e-b...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CLAIM

HAVE PAID THRO PAISAPAY ON 08 TH OCT 2014, BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCT OR RECEIVED BACK MY MONEY. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE PAID THROUGH PAISAPAY, MY CLAIM IS REJECTED WITHOUT ANY REASON AND JUSTICE. UNTIL I MADE CLAIM ON 25.10.14 , MY EBAY...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful