cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have purchased item from ebay, but the seller shipped ordinary cube

gana722009
Community Member

I have purchased  item  from ebay, but the seller shipped ordinary cube, I have raised a claim 550448, but it has been closed suo-motto, on repeated pursuation and at their (ebay) mercy, they have sent a Guarantee coupon worth Rs.400/-, this time I have purchased LANLAN Skewb+extra stickers vide item#191126653404 worth Rs.449/- and paid difference of amount Rs.49/- by using paisapay vide PaisaPay ID:37516612750, but the seller has not shipped the item, again I have raised a claim vide claim id 696338, this time also ebay suo-motto closed the claim by simply refunding an amount of Rs.49/- but not returned the guarantee coupon. Thereafter no reply for my messages, this was happend in four months ago ie., first purchase happend on 24-06-2014 and the second purchase happend on 03-10-2014, till today I have not received my item nor money.  Hope ebay may do best.

GANAPATHIRAO POTHINA

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I have purchased item from ebay, but the seller shipped ordinary cube

gana722009
Community Member

See all ebay members, this ebay **bleep**s are most lathergic they did not even give reply, purchase from ebay means giving your hard earned money to these ebay beggers, they stole your money, bloody stupids.  I fed up with this ebay buffalos, they pays no heed to our claim.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply