cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

aramex one of the worst courier in hyderabad

My laptop has received hyderabad on 24/7/2013 and i am still waiting this to be delivered on 27/7/2013.

Daily they say it is out for delivery and then in evening they update shippment tracker as "Attempted Delivery - Incorrect Delivery Address / Awaiting Correct Address".

Buyers please check seller's prefered courier partner before placing any order.

Ebay must work on this and should resolve this issue very soon.

i have attached snapshot of shippment tracking status.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

girisht1
Community Member
It's not just in Hyderabad , it's same story even in Bangalore. Looks like Aramex doing the same trick every where. Don't buy products which are supposed to be delivered by Aramex!!
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi! I do sell my products online through many websites. Comming to Aramex pick up.. Yes.. I do agree that their service is worst in hyderabad. They dont come for Pick up even after intimation and if they come , they come in late hours. The worst part is we do not understand whom to contact for pick up and they dont reveal the mail id's or contact numbers so easily. I like Blue dart and Fedex services - They are excellant . Even DTDC is comming for pick up with one mail / call but ARAMEX ---very problematic courier service.

Let ebay think again and issue strict warning to Aramex people to pick up parcels regularly .

eBay power seller

Neon Gate Technologies

secunderabad

Message 3 of 3
latest reply