cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Bank's debit / credit card is accepted by paypal in INDIA?

hatke.shopee
Community Member
Hello,

I have tried many many banks debit card, If you have successful verified paypal a/c. & you are in India , which bank's credit or debit card you own ?? Plz advise me I want to purchase from ebay USA and from other international sellers, they accept only paypal, so I need to open paypal a/c. Plz advise me which bank's debit / credit card will work for me in INDIA?

Thanks !
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

altiusart
Community Member
Paypal does not accept Indian Debit Cards, however, you can use:

- Credit Card of any Indian bank (ICICI, HDFC etc) to verify your PayPal account
- You can also get verified for Paypal from India with virtual credit card, Netsafe. You can do this if you have a saving account (with netbanking option enabled) with HDFC Bank. You can apply for Netsafe account with HDFC Bank and use the same for getting verified at Paypal, One important thing to note is that you won't be getting Paypal verification code in your HDFC Bank's statement and they won't even provide this on request - You can get the verification code by logging in to your netsafe account at HDFC. There you can click on transaction details. You'll find the paypal verification code there.

ICICI Bank also provide Netsafe facility but it isn't for saving accounts (or debit cards) but it is available to ICICI Credit Card owners only.

Hope, this will solve your problem. 🙂
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

hatke.shopee
Community Member
Thanks rad_bin , I will try as per you instructions. 🙂
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

hatke.shopee
Community Member
Thanks rad_bin , I will try as per you instructions.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

radonvish
Community Member
Hello,

If have have a verified by visa debit card, esp. Visa Electron debit card, then you can register for making a new account on PayPal. You account will be created and you can enjoy shopping globally. Thank you.

And yes, keep your password a strong combinations of Case letters, letter, symbols and numbers. For example: Th!$I$mYp@SSw0Rd. Hope that helps.

Regards,
Vishal
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

atingarg17
Community Member
i hav axis bank saving a/c
it also dosent provide VIrtual credit card service using international debit card
Message 6 of 6
latest reply