cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats wrong with Ebay item deliveries and courier services pertaining to ebay ?

mextaa
Community Member

While the rest of the portals offer in a day and overnight deliveries, ebay never delivers any product quick. It always makes sure it takes 1 week to get to you even if the seller stays like 10 km away from you.

Is it EBAY's policy to not deliver stuffs in 3-4 days ?

I am tired of this and have decided to never buy anything from Ebay henceforth. Deliberate delay of good delivery on account of corrupt and irresponsible courrier services.

Ebay needs to change.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, Here ebay is not delivery good themselves, just it is mediator, seller has responsible to send good in proper time, now ebay has reduced time of delivery from 15days to 7 days. generally it would take 2-3 days time for delivery goods. may be some times it take 7 days if it is eastern states.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I agree to it. I understand that shipments could take time.

But what I observed was a pattern in eBay. Where all the courier agencies have the item ready for delivery but they just don't deliver it. Its like they deliberately waste time and delay the shipment. The courier services affiliated with eBay are irresponsible and lethargic. Its time some one (seller or ebay) takes responsibility. My PlayStation was lying just a few kms from my home and nobody delivered it for 3 days and they also mentioned I couldn't collect it from them. I had to have a brawl with them and that's when the managers hrs and all of them got on their knees.

Now yet again I've ordered another item(my bad) and I think I should be ready for another fight :'p let's see. I hope aramex won't troll me. Its in transit for a good 2 days.

PS : thanks for the reply. I'm new to the forum.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

akjain4
Community Member
I am waiting for 20 days for arrival of shipment. I don't think anyone takes that much of time that too delivery in metro city
Message 4 of 4
latest reply