Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

disappointed by eBay services

I have bought two blackberry z10 mobile from eBay but till now I have not received invoice for the same. Moreover both phones have problem but I can't go to the blackberry service centre because of invoice not available. I have hardly tried to commun...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does Ebay Guarantee work really?

I had purchased samsung tab on 29/1. Did not received yet. Initiated refund on 9th Feb. Useless!! Filed a claim today.. I wonder if anything gonna happen till I approach Consumer Court and ask for compensation for harassment over and above paid amoun...

Not received my refund despite repeated request

I have purchased a product worth Rs 963 via paisa pay from the seller on 09.12.2014. The product was never received by me. I have raised the refund request the ebay kept the refund request on hold. Neither the product delivered to me nor the amount i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ordered item delivered to wrong address..

Dear all, As i have been ordered an item in PaisaPay ID 38104322807 on 12th-Dec-14 and it has been paid, I have been received an Airway Bill Details: Z42388580 tracking number from ebay, after continues tracking it come to know that it has been deliv...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Powership not upto mark

I had purchased an item from the seller and was delivered to me. The seller has not changed/added any limitations to the item since and it is still listed but I cannot buy as the product is not delivered to any address I provide.Being in Jaipur and a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller had fraudent me ....

The seller forgered in selling the product for about 800 people with Rs.45 each,so nearly 36000 has been robbered from 800 buyers ebay doesnt take any action for this,for me not for all buyers want a justice for this,how can a seller like this fraud ...