cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What penalties does ebay levy on defaulting sellers other than money refund?

I have been buying from various sites and what i find on ebay is that you would see aggressive pricing on ebay but most of times the items do not get shipped. This is a hardcore sellers market with NO ONE worried about buyers. It seems ebay team has a feeling that if they have more number of sellers they can grow....thats a misconception you need customers more but seems you dont bother. Feedbacks phonecalls all are a farce in Ebay and once i have refund for my last tranaction i will deactivate my account as this site has nothing to offer.  EBAY you were leaders of this game but your have lost the plot it would be sad but i will need to end my long relationship with ebay because you just dont care

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: What penalties does ebay levy on defaulting sellers other than money refund?

anaghaa888
Community Member

I too got a recent rough experience, anyway no more buying from this fake product and unethical sellers site.... I've been buying from for over 10 years frm here..... 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: What penalties does ebay levy on defaulting sellers other than money refund?

they do care 99% of the sellers are on ebay are good
dont let a few transactions influence you
see the sellers ffedback and rating before purchasing
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The seller had very good rating this was 2 consecutive bad experience with ebay. I buy from other websites also the kind of delay and response from ebay is highly unprofessional
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

My experience is good with ebay till now met some of the small sellers with professional like attitude.What is spoiling the reputation of buyers is higher fees, tax etc that ebay puts on them

Message 5 of 5
latest reply