WHAT IF THE SELLER DOES NOT RESPOND

vipul1955
Community Member
(ebay item 150360888069).
dual sim i9+++ phone
Seller: - game_mastr.

I am trapped in a deal as I bought a dual sim i9+++ phone from game_mastr.I was not able to charge the mobile through cable supplied with the set. The seller was too dull on responding my complaints. He phoned me up only after I submitted negativev feedback. He pleaded very politely to remove the negative feedback and was virtually crying for the lose he would suffer because of the negative feedback. He promised me to solve all problems. I believed him and done everything to get the negative feedback removed.

He sent me a defective cable as replacement for the defective one. When I phoned him; he accepted that the set is spurious and promised replacement and that he would arrange to collect the set from me through a courier

Now he is not arranging to pick up the mobile from me for replacement. I am afraid; if i send the phone back; even this would go out of my hands.

Whats the remady for such a situation ?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

tech_savv
Community Member
If you bought thru paisapay, you may raise a complaint against seller.
Plz go thru help files, you'll get more info on this.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

sir have trust on the seller

faheem is a good person

soon your pick up will be done.

dont worry..
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

vipul1955
Community Member
thanks 'mobileassories' i feel he should be a good person when he responds but the problem is; he takes it too long to respond.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply