cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Contact Customer Care at 1800 209 3229

Ebay.in is a complete ripoff. Trying to contact customer care about a refund as my item is not yet delivered and no status on the item what so ever. Open a claim and no status there too for so many days... The customer care line always says "All lines busy"....

Will be my last buy at Ebay.in.

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Trying to Contact Customer Care at 1800 209 3229

lorno-10
Community Member
I used my ebay gift card .I purchased one item. Check out. 100 dollars gift card.It went in.after that it show that I have a 79 dollars balance on my card.so I order more items I try to check out but it won't let me check out because it say my redemption code is linked to a different account. But I just ordered. So all the sudden I'm ebey gift card is linked to a different account. I don't understand I'm using the same account .so why now they saying my redemption code is linked to a different account. So now I can't use my ebay gift card.is this a scam.I still have 79dollars left.I spoke to the lady that work at eBay she told me to try to use a different account. But it didn't work.it saying that is linked to a different account. How that happened. I just order one item.
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

lorno-10
Community Member
I will never buy eBay gift card again.
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

lorno-10
Community Member
so now I got scam for 79dollars?they not letting me use my ebay card it always say link to a different account. Its weird i used the same account the first time I purchased an i tem.after that i can't order anymore it let me check out. But I still 79 dollars left.
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

lorno-10
Community Member
it won't let me used my ebay gift card so whats gonna happened to my money.79dollars left.
Message 14 of 14
latest reply