Tips: Leaving Feedback for Sellers

havenindia
Community Member
Tips for Buyers

If you are new to eBay then leaving feedback can seem scary.

- Randomly read other peoples feedback and you will notice a pattern. Most of it is along the same lines of

"Fast Payment, Good buyer, recommended"
or
"Item received quickly, good quality, Good Seller"

- Keep it simple and make a routine of leaving feedback.

- Always leave positive feedback or do not leave feedback at all.

Sellers rely on their feedback score going up and staying 100% positive is really important to business.

A seller who has been selling on eBay for many years but has a low feedback score, is almost as bad as one with a negative point.

So, if you cannot say anything nice - then dont say anything at all (I think thats what my mum said).

Consider..
- Did the item come within the allotted time? (always give some extra time for post service).
- Did it make it to me in one piece? (often packaging is damaged in the post - thats normal).
- Did they respond to my emails?
- Is the item as described in the listing - Very Important.

If you have any issues, Contact the Seller.

Do not leave feedback until you are happy and the seller has gone out of their way to resolve the issues.

If you still have some concerns then consider a Neutral feedback. This will still alert other customers but does not tarnish the sellers who really do try hard to make you happy.

Hope this helps
my shop is craft-haven-india
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Tips: Leaving Feedback for Sellers

india.is.best
Community Member
Dear All,
There is one seller :
insihozi (insihozi@yahoo.co.in) (24)

This seller is selling on auctions starting at 1 rupee ! But if you won the items at high price and he is making profit, then only he will send the items otherwise he can do all kind of tricks.

I bid on several of item from this seller and won two of the cosmetic items at Rs 30 and 51 respectively. These items were listed as Free sgipping to everywhere in India. The item numbers are : Oriflame Baby Talc (360019528207) & Oriflame Visions Lip Love Lipstick (360019527991).
First I received the payment information for both the items at more than Rs 300/- The seller added Vat and insurance multiplying the bid amount to many times. When I asked him why the insurance was charged as it was never anywhere mentioned on the item page and also taxes with very hard to find. He just removed the insurance but not the VAT @ 10%.
Anyway, I paid the items quickly with 10% surcharge.
After about 5 days, I did not received any reply/information from the seller, I mailed the seller several times and what I got the reply; please look ?? ....

hie sir since the item cost is 3 times more and i cant give you at this price so ebay will refend your money back. sorry. bye tc

Then I replied to the seller that I will do complain against him for fake auctions, now what I received back is also below:

do as you feel like.... and let me see how far you keep your word... i will wait ... bye tc...

And After being making complaint to ebay : they said that my money will be returned back because I paid with paisapay, after 10 days and to leave appropriate feedback to the seller.
I left the feedback and Guess what?? I bet you all know !
I immediately received back one Red negative to my feedback. Please do check the feedback of our both.

Now, is not ebay is helpless !!!!

I request to all who agree with me to bid and buy one item from this seller and leave him appropriate feedback. Yes, you can make new buyer id to deal with these types - so that you will not ruin your regular id.

Please help me, otherwise many other innocent buyers will be cheated by this CHEATER & FRAUD.

I also request other ebayers to open other such type of frauds and naked them in public.

Rajesh
india.is.best
Message 2 of 2
latest reply