cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Class Service and hopeless vendors - Complete Cheating website called Ebay India

sudubey
Community Member

I have ordered on laptop on 23rd Aug from fraud.ebay.in, never that this is nothing but a fraudulant
site. Made purposely to cheat customers. Site says call vendor and confirm before order

I did same and called Chennai laptop, he told me that it will be shipped
by tuesday max. But to my surprise after submitting an order, words changed, then they start saying
no one other than praveen can tell status. Then how come before order others can make commitements.

Not just drama at vendor end, ebay too doesn't care about customer. They never adhere to there own timelines
and keep extended that in favour of vendor. my product as per site must be shipped before 28th otherwise refund will process
but after repeat calls to hopeless customer care no one took any action. And see the dare, do whatever you want, that's
what customer care executive told.

SHAME ON EBAY INDIA FOR THIS KIND OF ATTITUDE

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Third Class Service and hopeless vendors - Complete Cheating website called Ebay India

hello, there is certain timeline for seller to ship the order. if on that timeline, order do not ship, it is automatically refund initiated. you can leave a feedback for seller as well. 

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Does anyone care of anything here. Left feedback for seller, he called 20 times yesterday (though I ignored) to change the feedback. Horrible. And Seller on email says if you agree then I will ship on Monday and ebay display it has been shipped. May I know what is shipped. I think I made biggest mistake by making laptop order from this third class cheater site Ebay India. No one listen here.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Fraud and Fraud nothing else on ebay. Vendor is requesting Sir if you agree I will ship the product, and Ebay site is showing Shipment received and in transit. What had they picked up from Vendor when he hasn't shipped anything. Good way to do business, just hold on customer hard earned money and get some interest earn on it. That's the moto of ebay.in. Horrible.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Request everyone here, please do not buy anything from Ebay. They are holding my money from last 20 days. And they have all process in favour of vedors. And they are cheaters, specially laptopzone52, he is fraud. Don't spend your hard earned money with these people. They don't deserve this.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply