Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting a refund of a voucher

I bought a laptop using a voucher from ebay i received for selling my old laptop to them through their rebuy offer, and paid the balance using my credit card. A paisapay ID was generated andi received the email but the transaction did not reflect in ...

ebay seller. Is it really a business team?

Hi, I initially had an issue with First flight courier. At first seller had sent the product with the below details: Courier person never ever called me and it was not delivered to my place. I myself followed up with the courier person and tracked hi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

choclates

i want to buy mars and all mixed miniatures of c ost 199 how many pices are there in packet it tells 150 gms

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RETURN SHIPPING CHARGE (I have seen many discussion untouched.Please reply it)

I have got a damaged product.I have told about this to seller and he wants to replace it.He is saying to send it.But i want to know the followings------1.What is guarantee that seller will send me the product?2.How can ebay see our this curriculum?3....

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Third Class Service and hopeless vendors - Complete Cheating website called Ebay India

I have ordered on laptop on 23rd Aug from fraud.ebay.in, never that this is nothing but a fraudulantsite. Made purposely to cheat customers. Site says call vendor and confirm before order I did same and called Chennai laptop, he told me that it will ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order not showing up in purchase history

I have ordered a xbox controller from the seller - hariomludhani using sbi net banking.. but the seller claims to not have received any money and the order isnt showing up on my purchase history...the money has already been transferred from my accoun...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful