Selling below standard product

holchu
Community Member

I am a regular customer of eBay for more than 10 years even below it was launch in India. I ordered a small item. I ordered 2 set of the products, which the seller intentional send me 5 Nos. of which 2 were intact, the rest were completely broken/damage. The situation was communicated to the seller through eBay massage twice and both the time I never got any communication regarding this product. I would have appreciated atleast a reply which never came till date. Which means that this seller solely intend in fraud dealing and create mis-trust between seller & customer. Very bad for the image of internationally acclaimed online shop like eBay. I caution all future fellow customers to avoid purchasing products, if you come accross this seller. The item I bought from him may be small & negligible, but the faith & trust has been violated and breached. For this reason, like me, I do not want others to fall victim these fraudster. Let this be a lesson for all. Hope the eBay Customer Service are listening and take appropriate step to ban/remove these people so that no innocent customers are harm. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0