cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller not sending replacement, not responding, not giving refund

Anonymous
Not applicable

I purchased 2 flip cases for HTC Desire 816 mobile phones  on 5th October, 2014 and received the same. However, the product did not work as desired and I corressponded with the seller through the ebay messaging system telling him of the problem.

First he said it was a Android problem, but when I told him that my older flip case was working fine, he agreed to replace the items after getting back the items from m e. I sent back the item which he received on 24th October, 2014 and since then it seems he is acting funny.

First he said that he had sent the item through Bluedart the same day that he received back my item. When I asked him for consignment note no. there was no response. A few days later, he tells me that he is having issues with Bluedart delivering to my location.

I asked for my money back and he said that he had sent the item through DTDC. This was on 4th Nov. 2014. Till now I have not received my package and the seller refuses to give any tracking details. Frustrated, I asked for a refund and he says it is already done through ebay, This was on 8th Nov. 2014.

I think he was stalling for time because by the time I realised he was cheating me, the 1 month period for ebay guarantee was already over and I could not make a claim.

I have emailed ebay India 3-4 times regarding the same and there is no reply, not even an acknowlegement that they have received the mails.

When I try to chat, I am put on queue and then after sometime disconnected from chat. This has happened 2-3 times. I hesitate to make a call because I hate the "standard reponses" given by the call centres.

Can anyone help me to resolve this problem or advise me how to go about it?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0