Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

claim request closed - arrogant

i raised a claim on 11th nov. Meanwhile i also spoke to the seller. The seller has not yet send me the correct product. . But today my claim request has been closed . this happened even after my conversation with the arrogant telecalling executive an...

Refund pending after a month

This is the worst ever experince of my life. I regret to have dealed with Ebay. Firstly they didn't deliver the product as commited and even after almost a month refund ( INR 56,000) is pending. Customer support executive dont have any update or reas...

complaint

i got damaged product. They are not ready to pay me back.their service is soooo bad.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Coupon for Cliam 691351

Hi, I raised a cliam #691351, and You resolved saying that I will be given a coupon with value of 110% of the amount I paid with in 7-10 working days and It was told to me on 17-Oct-2014. But till now I did not get the coupon or any update. Request y...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Issue on Delivery

I have never seen such kind of disappointing service in any shop. Keep us waiting for year to deliver just one Item. When I tried calling the customer care they again keep us waiting for hour and still doesnt reply.Peoples if you all reading this the...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ISSUE WIth MY Order__NO REPLY Please reply

Can you please check when My Refund can be started, I have been asking but no reply.. It seems fake promiss from EBAY as seller keep saying he don't have stock and telling your order is cancelled already, Please check this case and revert. 23rd Oct I...