cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller not answering buyer emails--such bad attitude

This post in in reference to eBay seller sun_2009

I have sent him 2 mails via "ask a question", 1st mail on 2nd Sept 2009 and 2nd mail on 4th Sept regarding some queries on mobile handsets but the seller is just not bothered to reply to my questions.

The reason could be that he has a feedback of 667 with a whopping 162 positives in 1 month. I feel that such success should make a person more humble and not allow success to go to their head.

I wanted to buy 2 handsets from this seller but seeing his bad attitude towards prospective buyers I am disappointed and I will not buy from him now.

Such sellers when given NEGATIVE FB for attitude come crying in Comm Court and speak lies to get the feedback removed.

-----------------------------
Shell Infotech
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Fake bidding for Item with No Reserve

I have observed that lots of Items like Jewelery and Mobile Phone are Selling With No Reserve. But Zero rated bidders are making lots of bids and they are pushing the price up. I suspect sellers are consciously doing this.
Actually very easy to cheat Jennine bidders. Open a new account and bid.

What I suggest no zero rated bidder should be allowed to bid for items with No reserve.

Only ebayers with more than 10+ Rating can bid items with no reserve.

Thanks
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

venkatpradeepb
Community Member
hi shellinfotec,

You should understand there can be lots and lots of reasons why a seller could not reply to a email. May be he is off due to some personal reasons.

Kindly think twice before posting the seller's name on a public forum. Remember even you are a seller!

Thanks for your understanding.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

"Kindly think twice before posting the seller's name on a public forum. Remember even you are a seller!"

what this statement implies makes me pretty uncomfortable. whatever happened to freedom of expression and opinion of an individual??

anyway, based on above statement, i'll say one thing. I know one honest seller from whom i'll definitely consider buying in the future, and 2 sellers from whom i will never buy anything from. -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@bhushan.mehta...
Very well said Mr. Mehta, I really admire you for your frank opinion.

Even I am not at all in favour of the seller not replying under any whatsoever pretext, Just see the CC cases and you will come to know.

What I really don't understand is that sellers have come on this forum to sell then why don't they sell, what have they to hide by not replying and most of the sellers keep the rating PRIVATE, why they do it is surprising as if they sell diamonds or what ????

I spoke to shell Infotec about this and she said that she sent two emails regarding the available colours as she wanted different colour handsets but there was no reply from the seller and she purchased from elsewhere.

So what the moral of the story...........

@venkatpradeepb...
The moral of the story is that you better reply to your buyers queries or even you name will appear in this forum.

*********************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hello,

The aforementioned sellers seems to be relying totally on DOW and FoneZone sales and he is so laid back about buyer queries.

I know many other sellers who have bought Blackberry phones just to be able to reply to their buyer's queries within minutes and not hours.

Yours truly also uses a BB to respond to buyers' queries during the weekend.

So not all sellers are alike. What I would suggest if a seller does not respond to your query, move on.

There are many hungry sellers out there who will respond in minutes.

ebaY should also have a check on sellers who it chooses for promote and the decision should not be based solely on how good a price they give. It should based on how proactive are these seller's with buyer's issues.

Devesh
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Nicely put Deveshbhai. Even I am planning on getting a BB or some other mobile phone where I can do ebay work even when I am away from my desk and computer.

-------------------------
Shell Infotec
Message 7 of 7
latest reply