Regarding Free Gift

Greetings,
I want to know what is the time span to receive the gift which was claimed using Coupon? I received the original purchase and still waiting for the Gift.

Thank you.
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Regarding Free Gift

seiboi
Community Member
Kindly update my free gift with paisa pay id 31827309167, 31845048867, 31845140537 independence free gift..there are also so many pending free gift which i still didnt recieve since 5 month which is why i cant see the paisapy id..kindly check my id and update me asap..im losing faith regarding this free gift stuff..
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Regarding Free Gift

PaisaPay ID 32391587336

DUSSEHR007 gift coupen code
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Regarding Free Gift

sadhickshah
Community Member
Please dont make the customer fool.If u can, u do the free gift buisness? or else just leave that brainwash buisness. Please treat the customer is legally.I was offered by free gift as mobile phone on May JUNE season. And for you people 45 days is how much? I dono your machine calculation. Its already crossed 130 days. How much we will be patience. In all websites u r blamed by this stupid things.Please atleast response the customer to their voice.How many times i want to call u people??? All the time u r telling thati want to wait for 7 days.But i wait 16*7 days.atleast u just give the response for this enquiry.But u r blackmailing me that u r going to remove my account from Ebay. what the hell u r doing? i dont understand this one..
My PaisaPay Id:- 31510187508
sadhcik
Message 13 of 13
latest reply