Refund not credited

vikramanv
Community Member
I have ordered an item and paid for the same through HDFC bank on line transfer and till date I have not received the item. ebay confirmed that refund is initiated and sent me the following mail.

"Refund request approved for PaisaPay ID 23125249954
Dear vikramanv,
Your refund request for item ( 1 GB GENUINE MULTIFUNCTION MP4 VIDEO PLAYER +WARRENT) has been approved.

This refund was automatically initiated on 27-Nov-08 since the seller did not ship the item by the shipping deadline of 26-Nov-08.
Track your PaisaPay activity
You should be able to view the refunded amount of Rs. 767.70 in your credit card statement / bank account within 3 working days.

But till date the said amount is not credited in my bank account. kindly do the needful

When I tried to e-mail my grievance with the item number 23125249954 for which the refund is not credited into my bank account, I am unable to do so.

The reason being "Item number(s) 23125249954 is not valid or belongs to an item that has ended. Please try again." Then how to contact customer support?-vikraman

-vikraman
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Refund not credited

Hi Vikraman,

You may contact the Paisapay Customer Support @ 1800 22 0288 and get things solved.

Thank U!
Faheem
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Refund not credited

jasmindove
Community Member
Mdse. never sent and no refund yet~
We ordered an item and paid for it Jan. 3rd 2009..The seller who is listed as CLarkin Audio in UK our said twice to us our mdse. had been sent we never received it both times..so we asked for a credit, seller Mr. Clark said he would refund our money by crediting our c/c and we waited and waited no credit..so the seller said he had already sent it and if we would send it back he would credit our account. This was the second time..which the mdse. was never received..We emailed him again and never heard back and again now today and so far not heard back..Don't buy from this seller he is not a caring or responsible person towards his customers..We are not happy at all and have been more than patient with Mr. Clark.
J. Ott
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Refund not credited

rajesh_mammidi
Community Member
I have the same problem I made the payment for 4 Uniross batteries and on 24 feb 2009 as the sell could not ship the product the refund process was initiated and refund was approved on 3rd March 2009 but till date(17th March) there is no sign of amount getting debiting into my account and I cannot send mail to paisa pay as it says the Item purchased is not active. well it seems to be the case of classic online fraud. innocent people who come online to buy items are cheated.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Refund not credited

They will never solve problem even contacting them!...they just replies that within next 3 working day u will receive refund in your account!....
And those those 3 working day will never gonna come1....
I'm waiting for my Rs-3375. Refund initiated on 09-October-2009.
I'd purchased a Canon MP-145 Multifunction Printer which seller was unable to ship and he refunded the payment.
I'm a student and I think I'd wasted my pocket money on ebay. It could have been much better if I'd purchased this device from my local market.
After using eBay for 3 year with two different accounts, this was the first time that I' hating this online market.
Regards
Ankit Chauhan
Haridwar
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Refund not credited

vkgrover12
Community Member
I purchased E71 phone from Bolilagao but the phone was not as per listing and was sent to him for entering the applications but was not received. The same was not exchanged also in 6 days as per exchange policy. I raised the problem through resolution center on 30.9.2009 and had informed ebay on 22nd September( the day I received the phone) about the violation by seller but the case is closed by ebay without my agreeing to it. Besides all my efforts my money (Rs 15675/) has not been returned till day though payment was made through paisa pay and was not supposed to be paid to the seller when violation was reported. I feel that case is closed by ebay sothat they can avoid refunding my money as per their protection policy.My repeated requests to ebay have not been replied.
V.K.Grover
V.K.Grover
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Refund not credited

vkgrover12
Community Member
I purchased E71 phone from Bolilagao but the phone was not as per listing and was sent to him for entering the applications but was not received. The same was not exchanged also in 6 days as per exchange policy. I raised the problem through resolution center on 30.9.2009 and had informed ebay on 22nd September( the day I received the phone) about the violation by seller but the case is closed by ebay without my agreeing to it. Besides all my efforts my money (Rs 15675/) has not been returned till day though payment was made through paisa pay and was not supposed to be paid to the seller when violation was reported. I feel that case is closed by ebay sothat they can avoid refunding my money as per their protection policy.My repeated requests to ebay have not been replied.
V.K.Grover
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Refund not credited

rajeshksini-2009
Community Member
hi,,
dont wait for refund...they will never refund..im waiting for a refund of Rs.408/ for the past 3 months and now no information from ebay regarding that ...Please anyone will inform whether any way of using court for helping the cheated customers?
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Refund not credited

amitmail11
Community Member
Hi all, please raise a payment dispute case with your bank/credit card company rather than waste time with ebay.
There is a format in all banks and they will charge back to ebay for same.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply