Refund Process

anjaanroy
Community Member
I have purchased a product (IDE 80GB HARD DISK WITH 256MB PC400 RAM) from y.phanikumar on 9th October 2011 and found it faulty and returned it back to seller which he got on 24th October (according to courier company's website) and raised a claim for money refund(claim no.63546) on 16th October and called several times the customer care on 31st October,1st,2nd,3rd of November regarding this and nobody gives me a satisfying answer and not even my money adjusted after 18 days from my claim. I am very puzzled about this policy of Ebay. When everything is clear then why are you holding back my money?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Refund Process

Dear anjaanroy,

We are checking on the status of your claim and our PaisaPay team will get in touch with you with an update.

Regards,
Seema
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Refund Process

Dear anjaanroy,

Your refund has been approved and you would have received an email from our PaisaPay team regarding this.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

www.ebay.in/customersupport

Regards,
Seema
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Refund Process

gauravzz_007
Community Member
i have the same problem

in my ebay guarantee claim no 64826

CSR Creation Date
eBay Customer Support 2011-11-11

Buyer has purchased two item's and has received only 1 and hence refund approved by Balwant Approved by althakur@tpa.ebay.com on 07-Nov-11 for reason Others and this refund was kept maunally on hold as the buyer has received the item and the amount (Remitance ) is procssed to the seller's account hence claim closed

Action: Seller did not provide valid proof of shipment - Claim Approved Status: Close

really dont know what they are doing

refund still not reflected in account

no buddy taken care of this

please dont use ebay

ebay is such a fraud process

i have lost my 72900 rs from the ebay
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Refund Process

Dear gauravzz_007,

Further to your correspondence with our PaisaPay team, trust your concerns have been resolved as you have received the refund for the said transaction.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

www.ebay.in/customersupport

Regards,
Seema
Message 5 of 5
latest reply