cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Question about voucher from another account

ankit1890
Community Member
I had an old ebay account (this one actually), i get vouchers on this account but its locked due to inactivity. Now i have only 1 landline which is verified with another account.

I wanted to know that if i can use the voucher sent to this email address with another account which is verified with my landline, i went to the cart and it does show the discount on the new account, but is it valid ?

Official ebay response will be highly appreciated ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello ankit1890,

Thank you for using our community boards to clarify your concerns and I'd keep it short and confirm that yes you can use that voucher for your purchase.

I hope I was able to be of help to you.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

ankit1890
Community Member
Thanks for your reply, one more query :

Ok and are the voucher and ICICI bank cashback stackable ? I mean if i purchase with a 5% discount via voucher, can i stack it, will i get the icici netbanking cashback too ?

Another sweet reply would be appreciated ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
Yes you will (to the best of my knowledge)

TechiE

TechiE
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello ankit1890,

As confirmed by techie (techniwas) in the below post, yes you can combine both the ddiscounts and avail of a great deal on eBay. ๐Ÿ™‚

Do let us know if you need further guidance on shopping on our platform.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
oops http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500002299

TechiE

TechiE
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

ankit1890
Community Member
Yes too much intra-ebay confusion, this would have been my 1st ebay purchase but i think i would skip this purchase and buy from my market even though its a little more expensive, i cant endure long customer care followups for cashbacks, too many bad experiences already.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

ankit1890
Community Member
Final nail in coffin :

Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay. This is Komal.

I would like to inform you that you cannot use two promotion i.e coupon given to you by ebay or the 10% cash back offer from ICICI for a single transaction.

I hope this information is useful to you.

You can also talk to us through Live Help or call our Helpline. To know more about the support options please refer to

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards,

Komal
eBay Customer Support
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello ankit1890,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you in getting clarification on the availability of the ICICI offer and the coupons together on a purchase.

As mentioned here as well, I would like to confirm you that both the coupon and the ICICI cash back offer can now be stacked together on a purchase of any item being listed on ebay.in.

We encourage you to go ahead with your purchase combining both the offers i.e. coupons & ICICI promo and continue to feel excited about the great deal you would avail of which needless to say is only possible on ebay.in.

It'd be a pleasure to have you pruchase on our platform and would assure you that we will do our best to make all the possible efforts to provide you with the best of our services.

Hope to see you buying through this exciting combo offer soon :-).

regards,
Indraneel
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
I guess the situation was similar to the one here http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500002267

the CS isn't 100% aware of the policies and updated. There should be a bulletin board where such updates can be put up for all CS guyz can read up... the latest updates!

TechiE

TechiE
Message 10 of 10
latest reply