Powership not upto mark

101awacs
Community Member
I had purchased an item from the seller and was delivered to me. The seller has not changed/added any limitations to the item since and it is still listed but I cannot buy as the product is not delivered to any address I provide.
Being in Jaipur and at prime locations where all major Courier companies have offices within 2-3 km it is not possible.
EBay cc says contact seller. Seller says it's powership problem. EBay cc escalated the matter but response is still awaited, wherein I already had mentioned limited quantities for sale are available.
On a general service note for eBay.... I have ordered an item twice, from different sellers but both time remained unfulfilled. Though the refund has been received but it takes a whole month to process, as post powership the dispatch no. Is generated and eBay cc says " Sir the item has been despatched" but the tracking shows the item will be shipped post receipt from the seller. Well what's the use of providing powership if you yourself are not updated with the problems associated with it.
Kindly check and update your cc ppl and look into the problems.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0