Please suggest me what should I do?

mukut_my
Community Member
I have purchased a travel zoom camera from a power seller using Cash on Delivery. The camera took significantly long time to arrive. Upon its delivery, I have paid the amount to the courier. Later when the box was opened I had found that the battery charger was not sent. But the most disappointing fact was that the camera didn't turn on. Immediately I contacted the seller and I was told to consult the problem with company service center. The SD card what was inside the box (what they called a sealed pack) was found used (rather abused) and it was non-functional when I tested it on my P&S. I informed them about it too. But the seller has shipped the battery charger along with the SD card later (Thanks to the seller!). I had put a negative feedback for the seller and the seller requested me to ship the camera back or take it to the service center. I had submitted the camera with the service center and removed the negative feedback. But today I got the response from the service center that the camera was previously repaired and no warranty will be given. They told me I was mis-leaded! They have forwarded me an e-mail along with the 'previously damaged/repaired details along with the scanned image). I have talked to the seller again and forwarded the same e-mail. The seller does not have the same camera, but is ready to give me another model which costs 1200 INR more. The courier charges that I will need to spend to ship the item back will be deducted from the extra 1200 INR and I should only pay 700 INR to the seller's bank details that I will be given later.

I do not know what to do. I'm seriously confused and frustrated. I seek advice from you all experienced guys. Please help me. Thank you in advance and sorry for my long question.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You should report this matter to ebay customer care on 'report a member' link.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

mukut_my
Community Member
Thank you faridafrommumbai! I have talked to the customer care and they have advised me to open a case in the resolution center. I have done it too.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply