cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payback points deduced before transaction when navigating back and forth

I was planning to purchase some goods on Ebay where in during checkout,  after selecting the address thinking it was correct (which I regret doing) I redeemed all my Payback points. Then I did notice that address was the old one and stood there clueless of what would happen if I were to hit the back button in the checkout page. I believed that going back to change the address and coming, the redeemed points would still match up with the grand total. But, to my surprise the points were deduced and showed 0 pts available and the grand total staying the same. I then end up paying the entire amount as usual. I accept that its my fault for not verifying the address, but who would design such a system which doesn't provide the flexibility to move back and forth? You could've had an icon where I could change the address in a pop up without having to navigate the screen or confirm every detail in a final screen or something else. Now I have to wait for the points to reach my account (worried if it still would). Very bad user experience this is and never boast about your system.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0