Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

never trust on ebay

never purchase any product from eBay it is mysuggestions for you . they always lie and onlygive u false promise and never complete yourrequest from the last 10 days m regularcontact them to change my product but noresponsethe product is duplicate and...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

attention buyers---fake coins

buyers, a guy with multiple ids is selling a few high value indian coins.this is going on since months. one of my buyers thought of showing meas he had some doubts, and i found THAT IT WAS A FAKE. ebay won't do anything for you, ebay is worried about...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

reg: refund

sir, My son he bought BLACK BERRY BOLD 4 9900 through Record number 33026. paisapay ID:41579307393 The item delivered to my address and i paid Rs 7400/- to the courier service.item received is a defective one.then as per the advice i sent back the it...

stupidity by ebay india

i bought a exersice mat on 18.2.16...which was never delivered to me.....on 5.3.16 i got a messge ...saying it wil be considered delivered as i didnot respond til 4.3.16...i tried toregister as not delivered ...but ur site page was not working proper...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When does eBay give refund without return?

eBay INDIA:It happened with me a couple of times. I bought an item, which when i recieved was clearly a replica. Its price was INR 520 ($ 8.5). I paid 320 as COD and 200 was a coupon.I filed a "Item not as decribed" claim, and in the comment box, I c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

very disappointing and non acceptable answer

I have purchased a phone in eBay and got iwatch free along with phone. watch received is damaged and the phone is also not as per described.I raised a request they are telling tat the product is under manufacturer warranty so visit t repair centre an...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful