Paisapay is still not working

I just now had a phone conversation with Customer Care of ebay. I understood that the paisapay is still facing problem especially with HDFC bank (which happens to be a very frequently used bank on ebay transactions).

Very poor service from ebay !
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

fitvika
Community Member
Yes. this is one of the worst thing for ebay as it continuously happens now a days, we people pay around 5 to 6 percent for a sale in paisaebay. what is the use? I bet if any one starts a website like ebay and if they provides a great support , ebay will be thrown out from India.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

PaisaPay is a fantastic tool. This must be temporary. I received money. No issues.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

One of my transactions is still in process, even on the fourth day !!!
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I am planning to buy an item on ebay but still no response from ebay regarding the working of paisapay. My earlier transaction too is still 'processing'.

Do the sellers here really feel I should wait for the paisapay to work and then buy my item or go to another site and buy it ?
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

arihant_enterprises
Community Member
from the overview of today orders it seems paisapay is not functioning well can i have the suggestion from my seniors
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

abhihpsmbbs2012
Community Member
3rd day HDFC netbanking. STILL PROCESSING PAISAPAY???? when will it be shipped. when will i get my battery pack
Message 7 of 7
latest reply