Paisa Pay Transaction Pending., Please help

vinoodd_in1
Community Member
Dear Sir/Madam,

SUB: PasiaPay Id: 28645035871,28649387521

I payed for these two items on 16/03/2011 and the seller says its shows amount pending in their page, so they couldn't sent it.
The gift, item no:330540698805 was birthday present for my sister and her birthday is on 21/03/2011.
Now tell me what will do for the release of these items?

I have paid it through debit card and the money is now gone from my account. I have the proof of the account statement.

Kindly send an email address to which i can attach the copy of the bank statement if required.

I would like to clear this issue as early as possible due to the circumstances.

Kindly help.,

Regards,

Vinod R
0 98950 33755
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Have patience, it usually takes about 3 days for stuck payments to clear, if your payment is cleared it will show on paisapay page, if rejected then you will get a mail from ebay.
StopandShop
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

vinoodd_in1
Community Member
This is not the issue of patience and all.

If i bought it for another use, then i dont have no issues at all. I will wait coz i know either it will bounce or it will go through.

But since, i bought it as a present and it HAS a due date, i mailed you.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
this problem is faced by many buyers from last 3-4 days and there payment are going in processing mode.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I paid my PaisaPay fees on 16th March 2011 using HDFC Bank's Direct Pay option, but it has not been updated in my Seller Account till date. However, the amount has been deducted from my bank account and the transaction is reflecting on my bank statement. About Me
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

savealldocs
Community Member
I have a problem regarding a product I have pruchased from ebay.in using paisa pay and paid online using net banking. The actualu amount is deducted and it is reflecting in my bank statement but in my ebay account ( savelalldocs ) it is not reflecting any paisa pay id.
It happened when payment processing took more than expected time and when payment was done successfully and page was redirected to ebay.in from my bank account page then it showed me that i am not logged in . I logged back in and checked my paisa account section and I found it is not reflecting purchased item in my ebay account.

Purchase related details are as following:

Ebay account: savealldocs

Item number: 130555945781

Item Description: NETGEAR JFS524 24-port Fast Ethernet Switch 10/100 MbpS

price: Rs. 3,190

Purchase Date: 04, May 2012

Bank Details

Transaction Reference Number: 504154648
Narration: 325669019-eBayPaisaPay
Payment Mode: Netbanking
Amount: Rs. 3190
Message 6 of 6