Oder placed money taken on 09/10/2015 yet.

adhrit31
Community Member

Hi 

I had orderd a item Handy Sound link Mini Portable Bluetooth Speaker With AUX TF Inbuilt Battery (121780808894). The next day the Item was deleted from Ebay listing. 

The money was deducted the same day from my credit card the very moment. But even taday I have not received the shippment details nor confirmation of shipping. Sadly even Ebay seem to be favouring the seller thoug he is out of reach and no email replys too. When calling ebay they first asked me that i have to wait for 3 day to get the shipping details/confermation after 3rd day Ebay says I have to wait for another 7 days and I dont even have an option to cancel the order and get the refund though its the seller who has gone absconding. 

I was happy buying good from Ebay till I came across this seller. And Ebay been helpless. 

I think I have lost my money on Ebay. Ebay no loner Trust worthy Atleat for the buyer. Sellers seems to be lootting money from pepol like us. 

I can even leave a feed back to the seller at this monent. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Oder placed money taken on 09/10/2015 yet.

I have also similar experience.please don't shop from ebay in future.Amazon,snapdeal and flipkart are the best. EBAY has no responsibility and control over this cheating sellers.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply