cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

OH ! Now HTC Replicas on Ebay India ....BEWARE

damukarat2010
Community Member
On recent days few sellers are also started to sell Windows mobile phones at throw away prices, even as HTC !

Please be aware that these phones are not made by HTC or its OEM suppliers, its 100 % replica phone made by Chineese cos with copied & cracked softwares.(reverse engineered).

These phones with HTC LOGO are not OEM or made by HTC.its 100% replica phone.Also its IMEI number system has to be verified by Indian mobile Operators as its selling with other on market IMEI Nos: so it will take time by mobile operators to block these nos.

please keep in mind that nobody is authorised to make windows mobile without any brand,company conformances etc, even with microsoft, marvell elec or even HTC.

Never buy any mobile brand that is not branded or does not even have a website.

From where you will get the spares or service for the same,
in many cases the sellers promise is the only option, he repairs the same, imports 100+ Qtys ,keeps 2-4units for spare or repiars, and sells all others with 10times margin, thats all.

http://www.myluxphone.com/replica-htc-3238-windows-and-touch-screen.html

http://www.hichinamall.com/htc-t3238-touch-flo-cellphone-windows-mobile6-1-professional-with-gps-and-wifi-wholesale.html
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

OH ! Now HTC Replicas on Ebay India ....BEWARE

dhruma.tech
Community Member
I seen exactly similar product, as in above mentioned links, offered in ebay.in by a seller, but offering two years warranty with Windows CE 6.5 and MS Office.

Since I am not too used to ebay.in, I have following queries for better understanding before dealing:
1. Do you mean to say the product htc t3238+ is fake of original htc brand?
2. The Windows CE 6.5 and MS office could be cracked/ pirated/rigged/ reverse engineered or whatever illegal?
3. If seller can't serve two years seller warranty, because of so many reasons, what will be the role of ebay.in in such situations?

Thanks.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply