New Fraud seller. Don't buy anything from him

hello,

I recently brought IFB washing machine from him.

After 2 days , he provide tracking number 

After few days , while tracking this number , it alwasy shows same status of label created.

Upon called courier company, they told that seller just created this tracking number online and didn't provided physical item.

I started to worry and tracking and calling daily shows same status.

Upon calling seller's phone number, His number was always unreachable/switched off always. So I think he registered from fake number. I sent many ebay message to him and he never respond anything.

I got help of ebay guarantee claim department. They still took 12 days and no resolution yet...

Insted of taking any action to seller, ebay staff still are protecting him from selling more items.

It will ultimately making more fraud to other buyers like me. I contacted ebay support team many times and always got answer that it will be resoluted in 2 days but after it 12 days passed

So never trust on ebay guarantee programme.

This above is my personal experience.

I am mentally really sicked after this purchase.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

hello,

if seller make item "Ready to ship", label automatically created on site. Seller have not shipped the item yet. I request you to please raised refund request ( it is different product claim). please also give feedback to buyer as well.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I already raised claim and now ebay doing same.

They everytime make fake promise that in 2 days, your complain will be resoluted. 12 days passed in promise of 2 days.

Ultimately ebay shopping is not trustable.

I also ordered same item but lower version from Flipkart same day and they delivered product after 3 days. I really surprised.

Ebay is very bad.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply