Need Help For Buying from www.ebay.com

harish_agawane
Community Member
Dear Ebay,

My name is Harish I am going to buy Roland fantom-G8 ITEM NUMBER - 270419309502 on www.ebay.com and the amount is US $2,250.00 as seller said I need to pay US $600 for courier and I have to pay taxes in india as well can you help me with this.

Thanks,
Harish
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

A simple advice "please do not buy" such an expensive item from abroad, In all probability you might never receive it.

Pay something more but buy it from India.

********************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

DONT DO IT

SAMIN
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Don't buy the items as it is not as worth as of its high price.Try to find than item in India or a similar item which match your expectations.
Nikhil
(kabaadi.bazaar)
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

dont buy a single dollor item. otherwise u can face trouble
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
hi are you aware of customs duties?Do you know how much you can be taxed?Consult some importer if you are sure you need to buy.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

krishnaindia
Community Member
Harish

I am not sure how big in size is this ?

Looking at the item and your interest(and willingness to shell out that kind of money) in it, I can safely assume you must have friends in 'the states'.

So ask your friend there to buy it in your behalf or get it shipped to your friend in the US and then ask someone to carry on their visit to India . A lunch/dinner at a 5-star in India for that person and his/her friends would be much less than $600. Or may be front row seats at your show (make sure you know their music taste before hand !)
Message 7 of 7
latest reply