cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT FOR REFUND TOWARDS THE SUPPLY OF A FAULTY PRODUCT DONGLE

nupujame
Community Member

NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT AGAINST HARASSING A CUSTOMER FOR REFUND TOWARDS THE SUPPLY OF A FAULTY PRODUCT - DONGLE.

Dear Sir/Madam,

With reference to  my on date email at 1.43 pm to ebay regarding refund of my claim towards the supply of faulty product of Dongle (non-working).  As stated in my email that after contact ebay of your executive Mr. Harpreet advised me that i again have to send the proof of delivery of Dongle which i have sent to the seller address at Amritsar in jpg format as they are unable to open the attachment in pdf format which was sent to ebay on 03rd October, 2015 (mentioned below).  After sending the proof of delivery in jpg format as advised by you, when i again contacted to ebay your one of executive Ms. Charu has told me a new story now that my claim has already been closed 48 hours back and now I have to contact and insist to seller to send the proof of delivery to ebay.  I tried a lot but no concrete solution was given to me and hence my refund has been refused by her.  Whereas the product (Dongle) has been despatched on 7th September, 2015 and the same has been delivered to the seller on 9th September, 2015 ( as shown in the attached POD)

It is also to inform you that the seller was also not bothered to picking any call as I have tried numerous time but neither the call was picked up nor any call back was received from the seller. The same has also been communicted to EBAY.

I would like to ask you why should the customer needs to send you the proof of delivery repeatedly and even in different formats, if there is any format problem why your executive not told me to send the proof of delivery in jpg format only.  I was not send any intimated neither through my registered email from which i am sending this email nor any call was made regarding the closure of my refund or not opening of files. Every time after a lot of hardship whenever i am able to contact ebay, a new story has been explained to me and why the customer is not being contacted by your staff and intimated the same to the customer.

It is therefore to inform you that the cost of the consumer complaint & compensation will be at your expenses only, if, you unable to

take any appropriate step to stop this mental agony facing by me due to your EBAY.

Hope that you will take an appropriate action as soon as possible to avoid this embarrassment.  

May also kindly inform for any action taken by you.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Nupur James

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0