Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get Transaction ID from SBI Bank

I tried to purchase an item on 3rd may 2012. The first two times the transaction failed. So, i tried for the third time and the item was purchased. Money from my bank account was deducted three times. So, I asked for a refund for those two times. Eba...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NEVER EVER PAY IN ADVANCE ON EBAY....

I ordered a door visors for my Maruti Gypsy for Rs. 1200/-. The seller sent me a damaged item. I immediately raised a replacement/refund claim by attaching 3 photos showing the damaged item along with the packing. I checked to see the claim update wh...

Things I bought can't find on purchased option

I had bought these to mp3 CDs at first I tried to pay with my debit card said payment couldn't be successful and second time also I did the same and it said payment not successful and third time too said the same. And I got sms from bank saying amoun...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

IPhone 5s gold US Supply

Paisa Pay ID 39353094232 Dear Sir/Madam,I have purchased an i Phone 5S-16GB reference above on 28.05.15 which was received in first week of June 15. 2 days ago I have faced a problem in my rear camera & I am not able to take photograph.Today I have v...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

COD

i wants COD for purchasing the mobile accessories..because problem inpayment.

claim not received

I have purchase a almunium back case cover for Micromax yureka but I did not received the product .I m file a claim .it said that my refund will given to me in 3days. But 4 days are gone. I didn't received any claim . so plz help me to get a claim......

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful