NEVER EVER PAY IN ADVANCE ON EBAY....

I ordered a door visors for my Maruti Gypsy for Rs. 1200/-. The seller sent me a damaged item. I immediately raised a replacement/refund claim by attaching 3 photos showing the damaged item along with the packing. I checked to see the claim update which said that proof of damage to be sent. So once again I uploaded the photos and called eBay and they confirmed that they have got the photos and they are escalating my claim. After that nothing. My claim status still says that proof to be provided. So I called again 4 times and emailed 3 times. Every time I called or in response to my email someone from eBay calls saying that they are escalating my claim and someone from claims will call me in 24 to 48 hours but one from claims have called me till date. How many times do they escalate my claims? If I ask to be transferred to the claims department they say it's not possible or they aren't allowed to do. I spoke to a Supervisor who was of absolutely no use. This supervisor said he will call me back in 48 hours to check if my claim is sorted or not but never called.

This eBay guys are bloody frauds or incompetent.

Best advice: Stick with Amazon of Flipkart or Snapdeal. You may pay a bit more but you don't have to deal with Crooks and Idiots....

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0