cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money deducted from bank but eBay order rejected, no refund after 12 working days.

om.jo47
Community Member

Hi 

I made a transaction on 25 July 2015 for Projector Screen  Qty 1, Amount Rs 2600 ( including shipping charge) through Federal Bank (Fednet) netbanking. I got a text message from bank  saying  that the amount paid to eBay India , I sent  verifications on 25July 2015,  (1) scanned copy of card (2)the text message received from the bank ( instead of statement). After sent these verifications I did not received any reply until I sent another mail on 27 July 2015 asking about my order. Then eBay replied 'payment has  been rejected as the verification documents asked for were not received'.  Then I sent my bank statement on 28th July 2015, and asked about possibility of reprocessing the order.NO reply from eBay. I chat with eBay team, they were telling my money will credited my account with in 6 to 8 working days.

Today is 12th working day, so far the amount is not credited to my A/c.

Today again I chat with eBay team , they are telling check with my bank, my bank saying the amount charged by eBay Paisapay not credited back to my account, I also confirmed online.

Really it is making me crazy  

Ref: Paisapay ID : 39827249253

eBay : om.jo47

Kindly anybody can help?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Money deducted from bank but eBay order rejected, no refund after 12 working days.

om.jo47
Community Member

After posting this community  I received following reply, I sent latest bank statement to paisapaydocs@ebay.com, so far no reply and no money is credited to my bank account, I send a reminder today  with current bank statement.

Today 19 Days over

Date:-13 Aug 2015

Hello Joy,

Thank you for contacting eBay India Customer Service.

We understand from your email that your order PaisaPay ID 39827249253 payment has been rejected by system on 27-Jul-15.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

We would like to inform you that if payment gets rejected from the getway it doesn't comes to ebay it directly revers back to your bank server and your bank credits back to your account.

Generaly refund gets credit back within 6-8 working days.We would request you kindly once contact your bank and get the details.

However, if the amount does not reflect in your bank account even after the stipulated time, kindly email us the latest Bank Statement at paisapaydocs@ebay.com, so that we can investigate the matter further. Please mention your PaisaPay ID and User ID when you send us these details.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy your shopping on eBay.

Hope this was helpful. For any other information, click on “Help & Contact” option on the top right side of the page.

Note: Before calling us, please generate a PIN by clicking Contact Us and select a suitable topic for which you wish to speak to us. This will enable us to save your precious time and quickly connect you to a suitable executive to assist you.

Regards,
Mahendra.
eBay Customer Service

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

No reply from Ebay and No refund so far,

Today   25 days completed.

Anybody can kindly help me 

Everyday I am sending reminder to 

1.paisapaydocs,

2.incswebhelp,

3.customerhelp

so far no reply, no refund

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

kalyaawar
Community Member
Same thing happned to me i ordered tv today(19/15)i got text from bank bt order is not placed. called cusmer care they said it will refund within 72hrs.nw counting...did u get your money?
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

i dont think we will ever get our money back

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

The same thing happened with me on Amazon but I was lucky enough to get my money refunded in 3 working days .....
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

kalyaawar
Community Member
today is 23 m still waiting for my money and worst thing is ebay didnt send me any mail since i complained(19/15).m so pissed off now i want media should highlight this then only people working at ebay will wake up.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply