Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund not received

under offer i ordered one 16 GB pen drive on 11th aug 15, but i didnt receive the product yet. So i request ebay to refund my money. But where is my money, i didnt get my refund yet.My ebsy order id paisapay 40043863160.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem related to coupon

I had purchased a product on around 13/08/2015, after purchase it shows three coupons of 200 each showing validity upto 31/08/2015 but recently 2 days back i had got that the validity is over as it was on first come first serve basis but coupons did ...

Wrost service ever

I faced really a verry bad experience from this site. Please dont shop here. This one is verry poor site... No delievery schedule, no feedback from customer care, even customer care executives are not responding our problem. THE HELL SITE

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why shopping should multiply with quantity

I was trying to buy some credit card sized item from eBay. Item cost was 75 and shipping was 65.i wanted to buy 4 items. They are charging 75*4+65*4. Why they should charge 4times shipping charge if it's the same seller and same delivery address?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Duplicate and damaged item has been sold to me

I purchased a pair of shoes from Ebay on 07.08.2015. Item code of the shoes is ***and item title is "Nike Air max 2015 Brand New Shoes" size 9 UK. Seller ID is ***. Name of the seller is ***. Amount was prepaid through Paisapay using Paytm Mobile ser...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is Ebay Helpless regarding product warranty by Seller?

Hi, Bought Sandals From *** in February 2015. Used it for the first time in April and the product lasted 2 hours. The shoe sole cracked like a sponge cake. I made a contact with the seller through ebay mail; seller apologized and promised to replace ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to claim refund

I have paid an amount of Rs.340 through HDFC online bank transfer to my paisapay account ID:21578477704 for a 2GB transcend pen drive Item Number - 220208788593 Seller: mysoftrack ( 0 )on 06.03.08. But I have received a message from my ebay on 07.03....

• 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful

False...false... false..

When we buy items from ebay as home delivery after paying sufficiently, why am I being asked to collect the item from DTDC office?? Disgusting...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Most pathetic and ridiculous customer service

I have purchased a phone from ebay on 5th August, 2015 and have received the handset on 8th august. The moment i have received the handset i have claimed a refund due to faulty and damaged handset.... from 8th august till today i.e. 17th august i am ...