Mental Harassment by Ebay India

prasat-9
Community Member

Dear All,

I have bought a JBL T280A Headset last month 18 Oct 15. When i recieved and opened the courier on Oct 21st, it is certain fake product and even if you see the packing and the way they delivered the product is insane. Then right immediately I called up Customer care and informed same to rasie claim. Later I called up Seller and discussed, he is saying 'this is what the product !if you don't want, i ll refund and he himself said it is fake product'.Next day they tried reaching my number seems but I never got a call. Anyhow I saw an email from them and replied immediately with images of product on 21 Oct 15. After that I have not received any communication through mail or calls. I kept on calling every two days once and checking for mails or calls daily, they say you will get a call back, sending priority mail to higher officials, no senior officials available, claim team is checking and so on. Everytime call goes to one executive, explaining from beginning and he/she keeps in hold, giving same answer end of the day and sometime I won't be able to reach Ebay customer care. 

This is seriously disgusting and frustrating service by Ebay India, how they are allowing these kind of  Sellers. Even I got to see, there is one more customer complained about fake product from same seller and no action have been taken by Ebay. I explained everything and asked to refund. They have not come back still with any solution and worst response by Ebay.

I want to move this legally and who is the right person for this or shall I go with Consumer Court?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0