cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item not received and Refund not done even after one month

vinaykasi
Community Member
I bought one item using PaisaPay on 4th Sept.
That should ship by 11th Sept. As it is not shipped by seller, PaisaPay initiated REFUND on 12th Sept and it is approved on 18th Sept. But till now there is no communication from PaisaPay and no refund in my bank account. Bank people says "I have to contact PasaPay". PaisaPay say "I have to contact Bank". Where I have to go now.
Please beware of this seller.
Item and seller Details:
Item number: 160467680482
Seller: itbizindia
Product: Gadmei VGA to PAL Laptop / PC to TV Video Converter
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

present2011
Community Member
Yes please check with your bank.
If you paid by Credit/Debit Card the charged amount should be "0".
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

vinaykasi
Community Member
I checked with them. They said, check with ebay and get ref number of refund.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

antony.philip
Community Member
Hi All Ebay has cheated me too..
Ebay has cheated after raising a claim in Ebay guarantee about the item purchased. they have closed my claim with the reason saying” buyer has closed the claim" which i never did ..absolute cheating..
I made DVD writer purchase and I received a dubba DVD player that does not operate.
I raised claim in ebay guarantee.. it never looked in to the issue even after 40 days after 40 days ebay has called me and asked me to avail warranty on the item i receive.. but i wanted a replacement or money back as guaranteed by the site..
But i wondered to see that the claim has been closed by the Ebay and never treated my claim in the way which they actually guarantee..
i LOST MY RUPEES 2340/- BY THIS MY TRANSACTION iD IS 19719..SELLER iD IS "dream-gadgets"
i do not see any other platform to express my hard feeling ..so i think this may help me to propagate my story. please help me to propagate my story so that no one else will not be cheated ever by this cheating site.

Now am going to send email this story toi my frieds

Thanks
Antony
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

10eyedoc10
Community Member
bought an item costing rs.25150 on 8th october 2010 . ihave not received the item till now.. i have lodged a refund claim but there is no action so far ...what should i do ... have talked to the claim adjudicator but no action has been taken... seller is in delhi and he has not shipped to rajasthan 200 kms from delhi
Message 5 of 5
latest reply