cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

It's been 7 days now after i filed by ebay Gurrantee claim no one has responded me till now.

So dissapointed with the ebay service. They think their Buyers Fools it's been 7 days after i filled by ebay claim and no has responded me till now i m continously calling daily to ebay customer care to know the process of my claim they told me that i'll surely get a call in 7 days but no call has been came to me...
Poor sevice.
Claim id: 458011

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

It's been 7 days now after i filed by ebay Gurrantee claim no one has responded me till now.

Even I am facing the same problem.

The item has not been delivered to me. The courier person is claiming (FIRST FLIGHT) that they have delivered the item. Seller knows that item was not delivered. Ebay has not refunded the money nor send the item. Very disappointing. It just give the feling that it was a blunder to buy through ebay. Very bad guarantee claim team response.

Seller Id:        ***

Claim ID: ***
PaisaPay ID: ***
Item number:

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

mith2013
Community Member

Hi this is mithilesh kumar( eBay I'd mith2013) I made a purchase on 2nd of of march, when I received my product it was cheap low class product so I return ed my product to seller and ask for refund. Seller is ready to refund and my claim closed on 13th of march and they inform ed me that I get my refund in coupon with in 7 working days. From day to till now when ever I call to customer team they say u get refund with in 2 days or 3 days etc. Ever person in care give new time after old one is expire like an high Court which never end. today is date 11th April 2014 nearly one month gone to get my refund. Give me some solutions how to recovery my money. And a big good by to eBay. Worst worst worst service not from seller , from customer care. My issue item paisa pay I'd is 35819598076. last but not least *** service ebay

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Same here. I filed claim on 9th April. Today I received a mail saying that I did not provide the requested details. What surprises me is that when/where did they asked me.. I do not have any email in my email account AND no message in my ebay account. Now they gave me 48 hrs to respond.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply