cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect closure of eBay Guarantee claim by eBay team

trsind
Community Member

Hello,

This is related to eBay Guarantee claim no. 1452798 raised by me in November 2015. I raised this calim as the item which I ordered was not received by me but your system was updated as delivered to me. When I complained, your team checked and confirmed that the item was despatched to a wrong address (your kalyan, Mumbai branch) instead of my delivery address in Bnagalore.

A claim was then raised for a refund but the team looking into the claims wrongly closed the claim as they saw the item was delivered. They did not check where the item was delivered and if it was to the right address!!.

When the claim was again reopened by your customer care team, I got a SMS message asking me to confirm that I have not received the item by sending "N" to a stated mobile number. I did that as instructed but again the claim was closed with the reason that I have confirmed that the item was delivered to me.

This is incorrect as the item was never sent to Bangalore. I have sinced been promised by your customer care team as well as your facebook support team that they will ensure that the matter is resolved and I get my refund. But no progress as yet and it ais now two months since the claim was made.

Multiple people from your customer care teams promise to call me back with updates but not even one person has called back till date.

This is disappointing to say the least and unbecoming of a large multinational organisation like yours. Kindly have someone look into the claim and do the needful.

Thanks

Srinivasan

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0