Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fake Buyer Protection. Fraud ebay guarantee

I bought a powerbank, was not delivered to me. Instead, shown delivered to some one else the very next day after placing the order. Product was to be sent from Delhi to Kerala. It requires minimum 3 days.This has been such a cheating upon me. You say...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change in shipping address

I had purchased an item (item no:160604132023, PaisaPay ID 29318091957 with out updating my current address. As a result my old address is considered as my shipping address. Both my old address and phone number is not valid now. Whats the procedure t...

Feedback is unclear. How to leave feedback

seller of mobile cam ZTE MF 58 is not offering adequate and accurate technical support. The product is of utility but the customer service is zero. The SD card is not getting read and thereby recording is not possible. Every day the technical staff k...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sells fake products

Few days ago I bought a belt from eBay where it was shown in the description that the belt is made of 100% genuine leather, by seeing that I ordered the belt but they sent me an ordinary defective plastic belt. Further I claimed for refund on eBay gu...

Incorrect closure of eBay Guarantee claim by eBay team

Hello, This is related to eBay Guarantee claim no. 1452798 raised by me in November 2015. I raised this calim as the item which I ordered was not received by me but your system was updated as delivered to me. When I complained, your team checked and ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fed up for returning of the product

I had bought a product on 4th dec with the following details : FitIndia Gym Set 50 Kg Rubber Plates+5Ft Plain +3Ft Curl ... Sale date: 04/12/15 Now the last date for delivery was 25th decemeber , since I had not received the product till 25 I raised ...

Fake Buyer Protection. Fraud ebay guarantee

This has been such a cheating upon me. You say 'dont worry buy happy'But you well played a fraud game on me dear ebay. What buyer protection you are giving.. a big zero, nothing else.This was very disappointing, and much arrogant from the part of eba...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund for unsatisfied product

I had bought a set of motorcycle flood lights on EBay, I am not happy with the performance , have raised a clai with EBay.They dismissed the claim simply ,because , whenever they chose to call I was in a meeting. I did speak to their customer care an...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund not initiated

hi, I buy a 10400mah iPro power bank from e.bay. item ,Paisa Pay i.d is-41498809700.it is a 10400mah power bank which give me a output of 50-55%.So------ firstly i claim ebay gurantee which is rejected by ebay and inform me that i have to contact wit...