Importing LENS from US

team.ss
Community Member
Hi,
I had bought a camera lens from USA costing 200 USD. The seller sent the item on 4th feb 2009 and it reached india on 13th feb, as per the tracking details from USPS. But from that day, its showing that the the parcel is at being processed at Indian Customs.

No updates nothing else. Please someone help me, what should I do?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Importing LENS from US

Dear you can contact india post with the tracking number of usps postal service and ask them where the parcel is and when it will be delivered to you. You have to call head post office in Delhi. You can find the numbers at indiapost.gov.in website. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Importing LENS from US

Hi

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Importing LENS from US

Hi, I am also ina similar problem. I have purchased a lens from USA (Used old minolta lens). As per the last update the customes clearence is completed on 02.12.2015. I am yet to receive the item. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Jesil

Message 4 of 4
latest reply