Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

don't purchase from ebay

I bought a Memory card SD 32 GB and recieved a fake one. I claimed my money back but they refused to listen as the product is so called under warrenty. The duffers dont know fake cards dont hold warranty, but ebay overlooked this time and again. My c...

Payment deducted frm my a/c, item not purchased

Hi sir,I've placed order for item number : ***, & paid through net banking, but I didn't get any confirmation order from your side, but payment was deducted from my account. Please find below the bank transaction details & reference number.:15-Dec-20...

Importing LENS from US

Hi, I had bought a camera lens from USA costing 200 USD. The seller sent the item on 4th feb 2009 and it reached india on 13th feb, as per the tracking details from USPS. But from that day, its showing that the the parcel is at being processed at Ind...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

claim approval

Sir ,This is regarding my paisapay id *** and Claim ID: ***.I dont find myself safe on shopping on ebay now.Your customer support is so dumb that they even dont understand english.In my claim i mentioned that i have received a damaged product i.e zip...

Claim amount not received

Hi Ebay Team,I have received default earphone piece of paypaise id is 41130560873, so I raised a claim and seller agreed for refund but until now I haven't received any refund amount from seller where the claim no is 1490243 and claim status is close...

Unable to make payment with EMI option enabled.

i am unable to make a purchase with an EMI option enabled. I am attatching a screenshot of the errors i am facing. I am basically filling up everything that is required including credit card info,OTP, 3D Secure PIN and everything else that is require...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Clarity on EMI calculation of EBAY

I was thinking to purchase the product from EBAY in EMI and the interest is 12 or 13% and the fees+ taxes.The example they gave was for RS 10000/- for 3 mths with 12% interest which lead to 10200/- final amount. I didnt understand the calculation. Pl...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return Policy

Hey everyone, I want to know that what is the return policy of ebay to save buyer if the wrong order placed. Today, many of ecom company in India return the product without asking any question if the returning product is in seller's conditiion.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying from ebay.com

I bought lot of items from ebay.com using PayPal and only a few got delivered within the time period set by ebay. 90% of items still undelivered. When I contacted ebay.in customer service they said they can't help. Any solution guys? Sadly there is n...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful