cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I received blank parcel from Seller without any device/product

webseogym
Community Member
Hi,

I am new user of eBay and I purchased NEW BLACKBERRY 8110 PEARL GPS ENABLED SMARTPHONE (http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160299828427)
from seller "cellpoint_in1" (http://stores.ebay.in/cellpoint-in1). I received this device on 1st December and paid on 6th December 08 but device had some big issues so I returned back the item to seller and open a
dispute.

After request and confirmation to send new item from Seller, I closed the disputes. After 1 weeks I got package from seller. I was socked and very frustrated to see that package had nothing except 1 CD and battery.
There was no mobile, charger and cables etc. Parcel/package had no device but only lots of magazine papers to increase the weight of package and batter with CD.

I made call seller many time but he is just giving me time to call after 1-2 day. It's more than 1 month now and I did not receive my device. Even now available seller is not talking to me. This is really very sad and
frustrating that even paying 14k and I don't have my
eBay item after 1 month. Now I can not open new dispute for that item.

I also contacted eBay via email and phone but I am just receiving formal responses that action will be taken and inform you but nothing has been done so far.

Could anyone please do me a favor and help me to suggest what should I do now? I will be grateful to you.

Thanks
Ash
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
it is surprising .. 3year old sellers with more then 750 feedbacks can do this..........
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Surprised .. i think why he shipped cd and battery with magazines. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.โ€
ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Godยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Blessยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Usยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Allยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.โ€
ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Godยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Blessยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Usยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Allยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

sachin_thapar
Community Member
Hi Friends,

I will also like to bring to everyone's notice what cellpoint has been doing. Inspite of my reporting to Ebay and Cellpoint, both are not bothered and Ebay gives standard replies like we are investigating. I dont understand what is there to investigate when someone is copying my listing. Clearly see my link and then his link below. The images have clearly written Electroncis Megamall on it which is my store name.

My Listing:
http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270324600807

Cellpoint Listing:
http://cgi.ebay.in/NEW-SIGMATEL-S6-MOBILE-DUAL-SIM-P-3-1-3-MP-CAM-FM-SET_W0QQitemZ160311830811QQcmdZViewItemQQptZIN_Mobile_Phones?hash=item160311830811&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A1%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Please advise what should I do now. Ebay is not at all bothered since he appears to be a big seller.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

thebulkseller87
Community Member
HELLO WB.. ITS VERY DISAPPOINTING THT U RECEIVED A BLANK PARCEL ,I HOPE U WILL GET UR MONRY BACK,I WAS ALSO DISAPPOINTED WHEN THE FRAUD BUYER NXT SELLER CHEATED ME! TO MR FRAUD NXTSELLER,
U R GOING TO GET AN AWARD BY INTERNATIONAL E-SCAMMERS!
CONGRATS!WELL DONE!BRAVO!
HOW CHEAT R U?
U GAVE ME NEG FEEDBACK FOR NOKIA 1650 MOBILE AS DUPLICATE ACCESSOIRIES N D SAME PHONE U SOLD IT ON EBAY @GOOD PRICE!
U MADE MY REPUTATIONS TO ZERO LEVEL!
THE BUYER WAS UNAWARE OF UR SCAMS N FRAUD PRACTISE DONE BY U ON EBAY TO ME,OTHERWISE HE WONT HAV EVEN LOOKED@ D PHONE!
WHY DID U SOLD IT ON EBAY AS ACCORDING TO U IT WAS NOT A GOOD PIECE AT ALL IT WAS FAKE!
SO WHEN U (BOUGHT)HAD D PHONE, IT WAS A DUPLICATTE 1 &WHEN U SOLD, IT AUTOMATICALY BECAME A GENUINE?
PLZ DONT BE SO CHEAP THT EVEN UR SHADOW STARTS HATING U!
FRM D 1ST DAY ITSELF U BLACKMAILED ME $NEG U THOUT THT AS IAM NEW TO EBAY I WILL JUST PUT MY HEAD DOWN!
U R A SMALL EBAYER,A SECOND HAND PHONE HAWKER,WE R REPUTED MOBILE,LAPTOP DISTRTIBUTORS IN GUJRAT SO WE R NOT D LOOSERS ITS U!
U EXORTED RS 200 IN D NAME OF REIMBURSEMENT!
LEAVED A NEG FEEDBACK,
WAT HAPEN PAISA PAY JUST CANCELLED UR REFUND REQUEST AS THY CAME TO KNOW UR SCAM THROUGH TNT,EBAY,POD,ORIGINL BILL!
I WILL SUGGEST U ONLY 1 THING"
U CAN FOOL PPL MANY TIME BUT NOT ALWAYS!!!
PLZ ANY EBAYER WHO READ THIS POSTING HAVE A LOOK ON NXTSELLER, N U ONLY DECIDE WHO IT GENUINE N WHO IS FRAUD?
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

dineshk1977
Community Member
Let buyers join hands and take issue to consumer forum because ebay will never handle properly. It does not ahev a process to do that. It has to be taken to consumer forum to teach a lesson.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

bestdealpops
Community Member
I also have purchased O2 XDA Neo from cellpoint1. It has signal problem. The seller has asked to send it back. i now afraid to send this back after reading this post. the original buyer can post what happened later to help me.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

For a start ebay can do one thing and that is stop private listing IMMEDIATELY.
I will explain the reason for this. As in the case of buyer webseogym had this bad experience with this seller cellpoint_in1, now if I go to seller DSR and check the details, I cannot see for which type of items he has got negative rating and which are his weak items where is has got negative rating. If ebay wants to protect the identity of the buyer then ebay can have the buyers name as "private" but have the item name shown.
This private business for items is actually a boon for fraud sellers because when people see the DSR record of the seller there is no conclusion that you can come to. Yes you will only see negative remarks but you will not know for which item whereas the buyers name is displayed in full.
EBay should have a look into this suggestion PLEASE.
=============================================== Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

i do agree with rajelectroniks
private listing should be banned
as there r many negative feedback for the fake seller who send empty box
so i feel i wont purchase anything from him
how can ppl feel to cheat any1
every1 have to answer on the judgment day to the god
god bless the buyer
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

prateekgupta1972
Community Member
yes there are many frauds on ebay and dont buy any jewellery from ebay there are many fraud like sai jewellers, mahindra export vinus and rk_jewellers working with different names, I also got cheated and got no refund as I closed the case and ebay is investigating
but no action.
Message 10 of 13
latest reply