cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased an item on ebay kld Italian leather flip cover for glaxy note but not received my item

I purchased an item on ebay about 45 days back. But not received my item till date. I claimed on ebay for refund vide claim Id *** . Even after 35 days I have got no response from ebay. I talked to ebay customer care on phone about a dozens of times about refund but of no use. I think both the seller and ebay are cheats and deceive the customers through out. If in a couple of days I did not receive any response from ebay. I am going to file a case in consumer court against both seller and ebay.
Regards
DR syed Hilal AHMAD
Email- ***

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: I purchased an item on ebay kld Italian leather flip cover for glaxy note but not received my it

bracevor
Community Member

Did they ship the item? Have you recevied any shipping details within few days of purchase?

What does the seller say when contacted? I am surprised the seller was able to get away without any response for so long.

If the Ebay system works, it automatically cancels the money disbursement to buyer if it not shipped within few days of purchase. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply