cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I haven't received the product after a week also

Hi Ebay,

I was promised by the seller that the product will be delivered prior 24th jan 2015 before placing the order. Now after recieving the shipment number from the aramex courier I was surprised to see that the product still lying at source point. PFA for detailed shipment record.When I called up Aramex guys they are telling that they didn't recieved any product from the ebay seller only the entry is done.

when I am calling ebay seller he is saying that he submitted the product on 19th jan 2015.

When I called ebay customer care, they told to wait till 24th jan 2015 which is the last day to reach destination, if not I was been advised to claim for the refund this ridiculous answer by customer care. Is this the way the three different people varying in their statement.

I am not purchasing the product for myself for the purpose of gifting my wife I ordered after verbal commitment by seller that the watch will be delivered at destination before or on by 23rd jan 2015.

Here whose fault is there really don't understand, all are escaping by saying others fault. But here I promise you all that if I am not recieving the watch by tomorrow morning first half ie before 12pm 24thjan 2015, then for sure I am going to lodge Consumer complaint with 100rs stamp paper on monday ie 26th Jan 2015 .

Regards,

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0