Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I would like my claim to be opened again. Is there any way I can contact the claim team?

I received a product which was fake and obviously not as described by the seller. I opened a claim and asked for refund. I was asked to send pictures of the product. I did as was asked to but the claim was closed saying that I did not provide the nec...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Not Working

Hi, i buy HAIER E18 CDMA EVDO MODEM + WIFI Upto Six User UNLOCKED FOR ANY CDMA SIM CARD but is not working as per describe item on ebay for that i claim for refund they told me to contact service center i tried so many times but didnt get response fr...

I haven't received the product after a week also

Hi Ebay, I was promised by the seller that the product will be delivered prior 24th jan 2015 before placing the order. Now after recieving the shipment number from the aramex courier I was surprised to see that the product still lying at source point...

Fraud Seller

I had a terrible experience in my very first transaction in Ebay. Buyers please be careful. The seller Japanese_mall has cheated me out of both my money and item. He sent the item a MONTH after i ordered for it, and then when it was not compatible wi...

You are selling fraud items. got pendrive without vat ,tin numbered and name of seller is different

Recently i bought an item from ebay "Sandisk cruzer blade 8 gb pendrive" there is no mentationed vat,tin numbere ,not registered company details .Seller name on site and on inovice is totally different.There is no surity of my product replacement by ...

My complaint Id is 829910 till now no action.

My complaint Id is 829910 till now no action. it seems you people don’t want to resolve it. It means you are cheating people by selling fraud and useless goods on line. If my problem is not solved in two days I will file a case age nest you in consum...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful