cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to register a complaint of frau against paisapay and ebay.

kamink11
Community Member
Hi,everyone im planing to sue ebay and paisapay for fraud and negligence,i registered a complaint on ebay regarding the amount that was deducted from my account but it was not updated on my paisapay account,they gave assurance that my money will be refunded and that they will call me back within 48 hours,but i didnt receive a call, i made call after 48 hours and they gave me the same excuse but no one responded.now its been more than a week and still no response.So enough is enough, im going to sue them
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

2010shiekh2010
Community Member
I had a similar experience today...I purchased a pen drive through my debit card,it was processed and the message I get on the ebay page is ''credit card/debit card payment could not be processed please try another mode of payment'' but the money was debited from my account as I received an automated sms from mybank account acknowledging the transaction !!! i had not expected this from ebay....I want my money back !!!!!
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

skul1598
Community Member
ebay.in and paisapay are making all doing frauds in colabration with their sellers.any one should not purchase from these places. Ebay directs buyer to contect seller for any problem. Seller befools buyer for 30 days and after that stops picking phone. when buyer contect ebay, they say our responsibility is over and says contect seller for resolution of problem.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
NEW BUYERS!! HAHA!!
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Click on Customer Support and mail your problem to eBay.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

joshaish
Community Member
I had brought a Mobile phone name "HTC One V by Virgin Mobile" on Ebay on its Global Easy buy on 12/08/2012, The item was brought with PaisaPay Guarantee which states if the item sold doesn't satisfy the Buyer or the item is not as per the description. The Money will be refunded. After paying for the Item I realized on my personal web search that the Specific Model which the seller sold me cannot be used in India (Which was nowhere mentioned in the Product Description) Then i asked the seller on Ebay about the same and even the seller confirmed that the Phone cannot be used in India (Email reference id: [#a03-eswfpwlaou#]_[#166de81dcfe44931b7df4775d47ef9b9#]). All this was done before the shipping had reached me. Then I called up Ebay and asked their guidance on the issue i had. They guided me not to accept the item so that it goes back to the Seller and as a result it is with the Seller now.

I thus raised a claim on Ebay for a refund or to provide the same Mobile phone which will function in INDIA. Putting in all the details. But even before finding my side of the story they closed the claim saying that the buyer was not available on call (Claim Adjuster Called on incorrect no). Now I have been calling them since 1 week to let me talk to their Claim Adjuster (Deependra) or anyone who can understand my situation. I only get assurances that the claim adjuster will get back to me and help me but till now i have not received any kind of communication from the claim adjuster. I request Ebay to help me and get my money or the right product.

Item Name : GEB - 320961446619 - " BRAND NEW SEALED " HTC One V 4GB
Seller: I2c World Inc
Product ID: 38046203112
PaisaPay Id: 31853948764
Claim Id: 114092
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

nittin10
Community Member
I HAVENT RECIEVED MY PRODUCT TILL YET AS THE DATE WAS PRICRIBED IN THE ORDER FORM SO PLEASE HELP ME ?
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

amaj3873
Community Member

To,
The CEO of EBAY,
sub; Claim id 1203828
Paisa pay id: 40231408362

I have purchased asus Zenphone from your website and after got delivery of my mobile I found the product is faulty and I raised complaint on 26/08/2015 and after that I have continuously follow up with your customer care executive and the supervisor as well. I have spoke with Rohit, shiv kumar (supervisor), saurav singh, swastika tomar (supervisor), pramod, rohit singh (supervisor), shibli and sagar (supervisor) and all have assuse me that they will escalated this issue to CET team and after struggling a lot yesterday i.e, on 09/09/2015 they sent me a email stating that "after investigating the claim we are rejecting your eBay Guarantee" as the mobile having 1 year Manufacture warranty.

Soon after that I have visited asus a service center with is around 8 km from my place and service center refuse to give me service as I have purchase it from online and even they refuse to give DOA letter as its more then 7 days.

So its your fault because I have raised complaint within 2 days of delivery and you have rejected the complaint after 15 days, So it will take 15 days for the CET to investigated and revert me back.

as per your ebay guarantee you should provide resolution to customer within 20 days and I never expected this type of response from your end, where you suddenly inform us that the ""after investigating the claim we are rejecting your eBay Guarantee"""

Si I want resolution from e bay a I have take this mobile from you .

Looking forward for your response

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

daad-tamu
Community Member
My money has been transferred but i dint get any confirmation view that my selected item has been buyed by me. I ordered for a badminton racket linning LD woods 90. Now my question is what ebay will do with my problem
Message 9 of 9
latest reply