Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

regarding refund

I have bought an item which is under eBay guarantee,but the amount which I had paid doesn't returned yet,my paisapay I'd is 40465037520.kindly resolve this matter soon

Does eBay follow up placed orders

Hi, I have noted that no contact is made by Courier delivering the items purchased on eBay. An estimate timeframe for delivery is given; however, there is no phone call or sms that the item is out for delivery. When placing an order, a message comes ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Iphone 5 Battery( Not Woking)

Sir,I have purchase iphone 5 battery, which was delivered on 19/10/2015,I went for replace the battery they said that its a old battery its not chargeable,&The phone is not compatible for charging alsoThis is the second time from eBay am getting upse...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do not buy any product at Ebay

Alert to every one do not buy any product at ebay. Am Naresh from chennai I have purchased a home theatre cost 26000 on 22/08/2015 and my paisa I'd 40232531916, till now i didnt get my product also refund. Very very worst response from eBay. No prope...

Proof For date cable not working

Sir, i have semd you already claim for data cable which i have recieved item on 16/10/2015please go through with these pictures and solve my problem as soon asplease refund the money as i have requested to you

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping to other countries

I'm from Fiji Islands and want to do,lots of shopping through eBay.india but it simply says " this product cannot me shipped to this address" .please change your shipping lines.peace ✌ Reply A S A P

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Related to warranty

There's a tv-model no 40J5100.. why there's no samsung warranty?Other sites nd shops give samsung warranty.. then why is it like this here??

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Oder placed money taken on 09/10/2015 yet.

Hi I had orderd a item Handy Sound link Mini Portable Bluetooth Speaker With AUX TF Inbuilt Battery (121780808894). The next day the Item was deleted from Ebay listing. The money was deducted the same day from my credit card the very moment. But even...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful